#MandelaDay: 67 Logos Designathon
View All News
Von Seidels gives 67 South African start-ups a 67% discount on trademarks for their logos
17 July 2018
For Mandela Day this year, Colourworks and Designers Ink have selected 67 high impact South African small businesses and start-ups who needs a logo. For these businesses, a logo represents a breakthrough – it’s their chance to make a lasting first impression.
The design process took place beforehand and on 18 July 2018, 67 designers will come together in Cape Town and Johannesburg for 67 minutes to hand over their 67 logos for 67 high impact businesses.
This initiative received roaring support and as a result, every business will receive a kick-start to the value of +R40 000, that includes:
- A professionally designed logo and mini brand identity kit
- A two-day business training boot camp from Over the Rainbow and their sponsors
- A free registered web domain by 1-grid.com
- Free web hosting for 67 weeks by 1-grid.com
- Access to the iLearn platform
- 67% discount on legal fees for a trademark application for their logo in one class of goods and services from Von Seidels
Von Seidels representatives will be at the Cape Town event on Wednesday 18 July to share advice and information about Intellectual Property (trade marks, copyright, patents). For full event details, click here
Cape Town: Cape Milner Hotel, 2 Milner Road, Tamboerskloof, Cape Town
Johannesburg: The Ticketpro Dome, Northumberland Road and Olievenhout Avenue, North Riding