View All News
Trade Mark Information
Guinea-Bissau is a member state of OAPI.
OAPI is the regional filing system, which covers mostly West-African French-speaking countries.
For more information, please see OAPI
- Area: Approximately 36 130 km²
- Population: 1.6 million
- Capital: Bissau
- Currency: CFA Franc
- GDP: $ 1.8 billion (2010)
- Domain name extension: .gw
- Languages: Portuguese (official language)
- Exports: Cashew nuts; peanuts; palm kernels; fish; swan lumber
- Imports: Foodstuffs; transport equipment; petroleum products; machinery and equipment