View All News
Trade Mark Information
Benin is a member state of OAPI.
OAPI is the regional filing system, which covers mostly West-African French-speaking countries.
For more information, please see OAPI
- Area: Approximately 112 620 km²
- Population: 9 million
- Capital: Porto Novo
- Currency: CFA Franc
- GDP: $ 14.2 billion (2010)
- Domain name extension: .bj
- Languages: French (official language)
- Exports: Crude oil; cotton; palm products; cocoa; cashews; seafood
- Imports: Petroleum products; intermediate goods; capital goods; light consumer goods