View All News
Trade Mark Information
As South Sudan only split from Sudan in 2011, it has not implemented any laws concerning IP as yet; however, marks are currently being filed in terms of Sudanese law.
- Particulars of Applicant (name, address and nationality)
- Power of Attorney, signed and notarized
- Certificate of Incorporation, certified and notarized.
- Copy of Certificate of Registration for the trade mark in another jurisdiction.
- Representation of the mark
- List of goods and / or services
- Certified copy of the priority document
- Area: Approximately 620 000 km2
- Population: 9.7 million
- Capital: Juba
- Currency: South Sudan pound
- GDP: $ 13 billion (2011)
- Domain name extension: .ss
- Languages: English, Arabic (both official), Juba Arabic, Dinka
- Exports: Oil, timber, agricultural products
- Imports: Consumer goods
International / Regional Conventions: