CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
View All News
Trade Mark Information
Central African Republic is a member state of OAPI.
OAPI is the regional filing system, which covers mostly West-African French-speaking countries.
For more information, please see OAPI
- Area: Approximately 623 000 km²
- Population: 4.8 million
- Capital: Bangui
- Currency: CFA Franc
- GDP: $ 3.5 billion (2010)
- Domain name extension: .cf
- Languages: French, Sango (official languages)
- Exports: Diamonds; cotton; coffee; timber; tobacco
- Imports: Food; textiles; petroleum products; machinery; electrical equipment; motor vehicles; chemicals; consumer goods