View All News
Trade Mark Information
Ivory Coast is a member state of OAPI.
OAPI is the regional filing system, which covers mostly West-African French-speaking countries.
For more information, please see OAPI
- Area: Approximately 322 460 km²
- Population: 21 million
- Capital: Abidjan (commercial) and Yamoussoukro (political)
- Currency: CFA Franc
- GDP: $ 37.8 billion (2010)
- Domain name extension: .ci
- Languages: French (official language)
- Exports: Cocoa; coffee; timber; petroleum; cotton; tropical fruit; palm oil; fish
- Imports: Food; capital goods; consumer goods; fuel; transport equipment