Notice from the South African Patent and Trade Marks Office (CIPC)
Notice is hereby given (in terms of the Acts mentioned in the schedule below), that the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) will be closed to the public from 10h00 on Thursday 24 March 2016 to Tuesday 29 March 2016, following Easter Monday on 28 March 2016. This applies to CIPC offices at:
- The dti Campus (77 Meintjie Street, Block F – Entfutfukweni) in Sunnyside, Pretoria
- NBS Building, Waldorf Arcade, 80 St Georges Mall, 1st Floor, Cape Town
- Shop Number L3-09, Level 3, Sunnypark Shopping Centre, Cnr. Steve Biko & Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Shop Number L5-03, Level 3, Sunnypark Shopping Centre, Cnr. Steve Biko & Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Shop Number 205, Level 200, Carlton Centre, 150 Commissioner Street, Johannesburg
Lodgment of documents will be accepted on Wednesday 23 March 2016 until 15h30.
The day Thursday 24 March 2016 will be regarded as dies non for purposes of the stated Acts.
- Trade Marks Act, 1993
- Patents Act, 1978
- Design Act, 1993
- Copyright Act, 1978
- Companies Act, 2008
- Close Corporations Act, 1984
- Co-operatives Act, 2005
- Registration of Copyright in Cinematographic Film Act, 1977
Please contact us if you have any questions.