Notice from the South African Patent and Trade Marks Office (CIPC)
Notice is hereby given (in terms of the Acts mentioned in the schedule below), that the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) system will be down from 16h00 on the 31st March 2016 until the 3rd of April 2016, for the financial year end processes. This applies to CIPC offices at:
- The dti Campus (77 Meintjie Street, Block F – Entfutfukweni) in Sunnyside, Pretoria
- NBS Building, Waldorf Arcade, 80 St Georges Mall, 1st Floor, Cape Town
- Shop Number L3-09, Level 3, Sunnypark Shopping Centre, Cnr. Steve Biko & Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Shop Number L5-03, Level 3, Sunnypark Shopping Centre, Cnr. Steve Biko & Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Shop Number 205, Level 200, Carlton Centre, 150 Commissioner Street, Johannesburg
- Transnet Enterprise Development Hub – Saldanha, Tonyn Street, White City, Saldanha
- Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Chamber Square, Lion Match Office Park, 892 Umgeni Road, Durban
CIPC systems will be restored for transaction and other purposes again at 08h00 on Monday 4th April 2016.
The day Friday 1st of April 2016 will be regarded as dies non for purposes of the stated Acts.
- Trade Marks Act, 1993
- Patents Act, 1978
- Design Act, 1993
- Copyright Act, 1978
- Companies Act, 2008
- Close Corporations Act, 1984
- Co-operatives Act, 2005
- Registration of Copyright in Cinematographic Film Act, 1977
Please contact us if you have any questions.